Terms and Conditions
This Disclaimer applies to all Web-site(s) and/or Intranet files published by CORACLE & and it’s partners, or by organisations associated with CORACLE & it’s partners, that use variations of CORACLE domain names in the URL (including but not exclusive to *.coracle.eu.com/*,
Whilst all reasonable care has been taken by CORACLE & it’s partners when providing material in electronic form, CORACLE cannot take responsibility for errors, quality, or accuracy of information and other material provided on the CORACLE Web-site(s) and/or Intranet.
CORACLE reserves the right to make changes to the Web-site(s) and/or Intranet without notice.
Material made available on the CORACLE Web-site(s) and/or Intranet does not form any basis of any contract with readers and users of it. In no event will CORACLE be liable for loss or damages suffered by any person, directly or indirectly, using or relying on any material provided on the CORACLE Web-site(s) and/or Intranet.
CORACLE is not responsible for the content, presentation, and links therein, of any external internet sites to which it may link, including external pages which link to the CORACLE Web-site(s) and/or Intranet, or those created by any other organisation associated or not associated with CORACLE & its partners. CORACLE & its partners cannot guarantee the availability of these links at all times.
CORACLE Copyright Statement
Unless stated otherwise, all material published on the CORACLE Web-site(s) and/or Intranet is Copyright © CORACLE. All rights reserved. This does not extend to any material on this site which is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned. Third parties should clearly copyright their own material.
Usage rules and acceptable use
Usage rules and acceptable use
By submitting content to the CORACLE website you agree to abide by the following rules. These rules are designed to ensure that contributors and users feel comfortable and equal in the online environment.
- Be respectful of others. Comments may be lively but taking part should be a positive experience for all participants. Contributions should be civil and tasteful, and must not be malicious or designed to offend. No reference should be made to the personality of other contributors or users nor should attacks be made on an individual's character.
- Stay on-topic. Your comment should be within scope of the topic/ artwork under discussion.
- Don't incite hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality, sexuality or other personal characteristic. Don't swear, use hate-speech or make obscene or vulgar comments.
- Don't break the law. This includes libel, condoning illegal activity and contempt of court (comments which might affect the outcome of an approaching court case). You should remember that you are legally responsible for what you write. By submitting a comment you undertake to indemnify the CORACLE against any liability arising from its publication.
- Don't post personal information - addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or other online contact details either relating to yourself or other individuals.
- Don't engage in "spamming".
- Don't advertise. You can mention relevant products and services as long as they support your comment. No advertising or promotion is allowed except where it is for an event, publication or similar item that has direct relevance to the subject of discussion. Information about locating and sharing knowledge and expertise is welcomed, but within the specific discussion provided. All links submitted must be appropriate for a general audience, and must not link the site to material that is obscene, defamatory or inciting to hatred or violence.
- Don't impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or organisation. Please don't mislead other users by abusing our registration procedure.
- Don't post in a language other than English, or Cymraeg.
- Be concise - other users are more likely to read your contribution if it is concise.
- We encourage open, lively debate but the decision to publish content received via this site remains at CORACLE’s discretion. Content that violates any of the above rules will not be published.
If a participant seriously or repeatedly breaks the rules, their user account will be suspended and all their comments revoked.